Invitation to tender for consultancy services
Daryeel Association (DA) is a non politically and non-religiously association. DA has the vision to contribute to development of the poor people through education, empowerments and skill building together with the community
Request for tender
Daryeel Association invites consultant to fulfil the tasks below for a period the of 2017-2019.
- The purpose of the consultancy role is to:
- In liaison with the DA the consultant will develop and design topics and tools for training teachers.
- Maintain regular communication with DA and local partner SOSDA (email, phone/skype catch-ups) and provide monthly deliverable progress updates reports, including key challenges and possible solutions to addressed challenges and lessons learned.
- Conduct annual project review with Local NGO and shared with the consortium team.
- Submit final project report (electronic copy) to the DA management.
Qualifications of principle consultant
- Minimum a master’s degree in, medicine
- and public health or social sciences.
- Documented minimum 5 years of experience in working with NGO’s in Somalia. Working with Galmudug is a bonus..
- Experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation. programmes related to social change and poverty reduction is preferred.
- Has analytical skills and strong report writing skills.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Somali.
- Experience working with programmes related to poverty reduction is preferred.
- Request for tender by public advertisement open to all
- Tenders from prospective consultants should be received no later than – 1st of July, 2017
- Tenders are required to submit all required information and are evaluated against the stated selection criteria
- The tender should contain CV of principle consultant, capacity statement, and proposed schedule of activities.
|Type of employment
||Temporary position July 2017-2019
|Service start date
|Service completion date
||Abdullahi Mohamed Moalim (+46 762525717)
Box 5106, 163 05 SPÅNGA.